Sunday, April 8, 2012

I Have Completed the Challenge!!


Final Thoughts:
So my 30 days of No 'Poo are over, but I will be sticking with it for sure. I finally assembled the before and after pics and I am seriously in shock at the visual difference! My husband told me the before pics looked like I was a meth addict that just got arrested and booked. Thanks, sweetie :) I will say that both pictures were taken after not washing my hair for 3 days. I do not have any product in my hair at all in either pic. I am actually a little ashamed of the before pics. I had no idea my hair looked that disgusting. But whatever. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

It is amazing how stringy my hair looks in the before pics!



3 comments:

  1. Good Day

    I am doing a science fair project on No Poo and I am wondering if you would be willing to allow me to use your photos for my project. These are a great example of before and afters.

    Thank you also for the information you have posted, it has been helpful for my project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Have you tried it yourself? The more evidence you have the better your project! (I am a science teacher :) I'm glad you found the information helpful!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I went WO for 12 weeks and then did a BS and ACV wash to clean out the buildup. I am now washing my hair with BS and ACV every other week. I hope to be a live example of how your hair looks feels without shampoo and I was hoping to have a few more picture examples from other people showing how it made a difference to them. Thank you for allowing me to use your pictures, they will be a great example.

      Delete