Saturday, March 31, 2012

One Week to Go!

Thoughts o' the Day:
I say "one week to go" as if I am anxious to be done with it, but actually I am now officially on the no shampoo bandwagon. Maybe two weeks into the whole thing, I really didn't see myself continuing on with it, but now, the routine has become effortless and my hair really does seem nicer! It is shinier, softer, not greasy, and I was kind of flipping out about not dyeing my hair because I hated my natural haircolor, but even that part seems shinier and prettier, so I may even grow out the dyed mess and stick with the color God gave me after all :)

People have even started to comment on my hair, that it is noticeably shinier or random people will say it looks pretty, so I guess it really does make a difference, so there's no reason for me to turn back now!

No comments:

Post a Comment