Friday, March 16, 2012

Day Ten

Today's Results:
Whoops. Kind of forgot to post - which in a way is good because I have finally started thinking less about my hair :) I am on a washing schedule of maybe every 3-4 days, and I really haven't noticed any more oiliness than usual.

I washed my hair three days ago, again with the baking soda mixture followed by the apple cider vinegar, and it is going well. The vinegar smell really is gone (or at least barely noticeable), so I guess it really is true less is more!

I am already noticing that my hair is not getting as oily as quickly so that is a good thing. And my husband likes how my hair feels - he says it feels softer and "like hair" - I guess when all that product builds up, it really does make it feel different.

I have been embracing the waves lately - after I washed my hair, I put it in two french braids and slept on it. And it is wonderful and wavy and voluminous even after two days of wearing it this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment